☆The last summer day off☆

I took a day off as the last one of my summer vacations(day-offs) which would be expired at the end of November.

I decided to go to drive to Nasu in Tochigi, Japan which locates about 200km away from my place. 

The main purpose was visiting Nasu Stained Glass Museum.

Even though it was not a weekend, there were so many cars. 
We had some snacks and luch.

This was Udon with Yuba, which is like the skin of tofu and one of the famous products of Tochigi.

Unfortunately, there were traffic jams on the way to, and it was already about 3 pm when we reached there, even though it would be closed at 4:30. 


We wanted to try to make mini stained glass and look around the museum. We decided to do both because I didn't think we would have another chance to come here. 

Putting the copper tape around each part

Soldering  together all the parts

Although it was a very limited time, we made it.

So cute, isn't it? The Infinity Gauntlet for dogs!
If I will have another chance someday, I want to watch glass closely and deeply and listen to the organ playing and music box playing.
The buildings themselves were great and fantastic which were like buildings of Medieval Europe.

Anyway, it was a good day-off for me enjoying both driving and visiting the museum.

On this day, I hired this lucy guy with Quad 7.



Comments