☆Tokyo Tower☆

 Do you know Tokyo Tower which was the tallest tower?

Until Tokyo Skytree was completed in 2012, Tokyo Tower was the tallest and broadcasting tower.

To be honest, I think Tokyo Tower is more beautiful in its structure than Tokyo Skytree. Of course, I love Tokyo Tower rather than Skytree.

Tokyo Tower was built in 1958 and its structure was like the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France.

The views from its underneath are also beautiful, aren't they?
Its role was not only a broadcasting antenna but also an observation tower. In terms of height, it is 333m and the observatory is 250m high.

After the Skytree open, Tokyo Tower is still popular for both Japanese tourists and Inbound tourists.

You can use stairs to climb up to the observatory and you can enjoy another view like this.

I found the image of this tower.
And it reminds me of the Empire State Building.

Cute mark, isn't it?
There was a window which you can look down. It was very scary for me because I'm a height phobia.
There is also a shrine on the observatory and it is the highest shrine in Japan. 
This was the view from the top but unfortunately it was cloudy.
If you have a chance to visit Tokyo, I highly recommend visiting here.


Comments