☆Mornington Peninsula☆

I'm taking a guide course at the school and we're going to do tour guide as an assessment next few weeks.
I will do the bike tour in 3 weeks and I have to prepare for it.

My classmates are going to guide the Mornington Peninsula tour.
Yesterday, they planned to do preview tour so I accompanied them.
The weather forecast said that it would be fine but it was a rainy and cold day all day long.

 One of them was a driver who has a very good car and he drove safely all day.

First of all, we went to Dromana Beach. There were some bathing boxes but I prefer the Brighton beach boxes to these.
 We went to Murrays lookout📷 where the view will be great but unfortunately, the weather was not good. I wish the weather will be good the next time we will come here.
Then, we walked Greens Bush in slightly raining🏃.
However, we felt a lot of energy of nature here.
3 km walking🏃 made us hungry and then we went to Sorrento and got lunch of fish and chips.
 The fish🍟🐟 and chips were very delicious. I rarely eat fish and chips so I really enjoyed the crispy savoury fish and chips. I couldn't eat all of them and took them away home. They were still crispy!

At the end of this tour, we went to Point Nepean Quarantine Station. There were old historical buildings for quarantining people arriving in Victoria in the 1850s. This place was so impressive for me and I'll have another chance to look around here so I'm learning about here much more before visiting.

It was a fantastic fun tour with 4 guys and I really enjoyed.
Thank you guys😀

Comments

Post a Comment