☆Happy Birthday to me☆

You know what? Today is my ?? th birthday🎉
Happy birthday to you, the most loved person.
I will give you something special one.
I will put one more candle for you.
You will count one more year with a special wish and then blow it with thinking of your new future.

This is my favourite Japanese birthday song which I sent my daughter on her birthday, too.

The last year after just a few weeks after I came here in Melbourne I celebrated my own birthday with a tiny cake. It was a bit lonely, even though I had got messages from my daughter and friends.

It was totally different this year!
I've got messages from my friends and classmates.
 
I've got some sweets and coffee from my classmates.

I've got some cookies and Quiche from my teacher.
And I've got GIF from my daughter.

Unexpectedly, I was celebrated🎉
Amazingly surprised!

To be honest, I'm actually not at the age that is happy to celebrate but it was a really lovely happy birthday today.
Thank you, everyone, very much for sending a message and giving me something special.
I love you all💖💖💖💖💖

Comments

  1. Awww the Happy Birthday song is so cute, love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. Yes, it's a great Japanese song.

      Delete

Post a Comment