☆My recommendation in Tokyo☆

 

Recently, I went to the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Office building by chance.

On top of the building, there is an observation deck for free. 

It is one of the most famous and popular attractions in Tokyo. Before the spread of Corona Virus, there was always a long cue for going up to the deck. So I haven't been there for a long time.

A little while ago, I had a chance to be there, but there was almost no one except us, and the shop and cafe were closed.

This time, a week ago, the shop and cafe were open, and many people were there. A couple of people were playing the piano, which is decorated by Yayoi Kusama, a famous Japanese artist.

The views were so beautiful because of the weather. I could see the old and new Olympic stadiums.

Do you point them out?

If you have a chance, I highly recommend visiting there.

Comments