☆The stay of the trip☆

 We stayed at the Hotel Wellies in Karuizawa.

The meaning of Wellies is a pair of wellington boots. So the logo of this hotel is wellington boots.


The owner, Chris, of this hotel is from the U.K. and one of the staffs is an Amerian and others are Japanese.

All of the facilities were unique.





The room and dining area were so clean and feeling safe, it was very important at this time of period.

The food including welcome tea, dinner, and breakfast was incredibly delicious and fantastic. The communication was so interesting. 

As for dinner, they provided us with beef stew, which was a huge chunk of beef. They cut it into small pieces for my daughter wearing teeth braces.

The English beer, Brewdog Beer, was good.




Brewdog Beer
Hot Dessert

In terms of breakfast, they provided us with English traditional food. Before having breakfast,  we went to pick up eggs from the cage. That meant fresh. I was very surprised at chickens ate chocolate cakes. Can you believe it? I thought chickens eat only corns, wheat and something like that.

Thank you!

Enjoy your choc cakes!


Anyway, I didn't taste chocolate-like-taste when I ate a fried egg.

Another thing that I was surprised at was Black pudding which was made with blood, oats, and other kinds of stuff. At first, Chris said, "Please eat it and after you eat it, I will tell you the recipe." I thought it was kidney related things and relatively correct, right?

The black thing on the left top was Black Pudding

We really enjoyed a whole stay here.

One thing I'm going to add was the dog, Freddy, was very very cute and a good boy.

Cute big boy, Freddy

The trip blog will be continued.


Comments