☆Long Long time no see☆

How have you been?
It's been 3 months since I posted the last blog.
Where am I?

To tell the truth, yesterday was my birthday.

Don't ask how old I am but I decided to post another blog, anyway.

In terms of the world situation, there has been a pandemic of COVID-19.
It is vulnerable for China, European countries, the U.S and other countries including Australia and Japan.

For now, it is under the state of emergency declaration in Japan. So we have to consider going out or not carefully.

As for myself, I have started to work for an organisation as a new job since the 1st of April. However, I have had to work from home from the beginning.
To be honest, it is very tough for me because of the new job which I never know what it looks like.

Japanese circumstance at a moment is very unpredictable. It seems like under control but it also seems like changeable.

We had a long holiday week at the begging of May but I never went out farther than my nearest park. Almost every single family did the same.
After the long holiday week, some of us lost focus on hygiene and other tensions about actions.
I bit worry about the number of infected and tested positive would raise again after 1 or 2 weeks.

There is so much information about COVID-19 and we should choose each carefully.
The important things are washing your hands regularly, not touching your face, avoiding to touch any surfaces, and being careful when you cough.
There are so many things that we have to do but washing your hands regularly is the best way to avoid infection.

Be careful, every one of you. It is for you, your family, your colleagues and classmates, and your loved persons.  And we do together and fight together and save our lives.



Comments