☆Rewards me☆

It's becoming Autumn little by little.
On the way to volunteering, I found beautiful Autumn leaves.

I'm doing 2 volunteers regularly.

One is an administration at Seeing Eye Dogs on Thursdays. Main jobs are uploading files and setting up direct mails. It's not interesting jobs but there are always dogs🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕around me. I'm a dog person🐶 so this is very good.

Last week, there was a thanks event for volunteers.
There were so many volunteers doing puppy caring and fostering. We see Seeing Eye Dogs sometimes but so many contributions are there behind them.
I do volunteer just a few months but many volunteers do these roles for many years and they deserved to reward. I did not actually suit the occasion.😅

The other is a shop assistant at the Brotherhood of St. Laurence on Sundays. I just arrange clothes and bric-a-brac tidy and do cashier sometimes. It is a good opportunity to meet many people, and have a bit of conversation.
I was invited for the thanks lunch last Sunday. I thought this event was just for a few shops near the city area. However, I found that a great number of people there when I'd got the venue which was Melbourne Town Hall. 
I've got my own name tag and a cute heart shaped magnet with my name on it.
I thought the lunch would be something like a buffet but actually, it was an amazing lunch.
 Sizzling beef😍
Dessert & Games💕
I was really lucky because this event is held once a 2-year even though I'm doing this volunteer for just 6 months.✌

This organisation works nation-widely and there are a lot of roles not only shop operation but also helping and supporting poverty.

Both organisations are very meaningful. 🌺
Even though I'm here Melbourne and studying Tourism for just a year, I'm really happy that I could unexpectedly have a chance to do volunteer for both organisations. 

I'm adding that Seeing Eye Dogs is always finding new puppy carers. If you have any interest in carers, please contact us.📩

Comments