☆Spring is coming☆

This winter is a bit warmer than usual, "DANTO" in Japanese.

In the middle of January, I went to a park and found something spring.
These flowers are wintersweet (Chimonanthus praecox), "ROUBAI" in Japanese. 
It looks like yellow plums but each petal is transparently yellow.

I also found White-eyes, "MEJIRO" in Japanese.

Recently, white and red plums are blooming a little by little.

February 3rd is the day between the end of winter and the beginning of spring. We call it "SETSUBUN." 
Many of us throw soybeans with saying "Devils go outside and Angels come to us!" "ONI wa soto FUKU wa uchi." 
Then, we eat the same number of soybeans as our age.
I don't want to say how many beans I ate.

Yes, spring is coming!

However, it was really cold last week. It was -5 degree in the morning. I've never experienced that coldness here in my area. It was almost like skiing resorts.
The pond of my workplace was frozen.
By the way, I started to work at the same Uni as the last time from 23rd January till the end of March.

I was told that I could use my English skill.

However, I've never used English so far.
Anyway, I work hard as usual.

Comments