☆Offline-Meeting☆

There was an Off-Meeting, this was the annual meeting for all families which adopted dogs from Happy Paws.
For some reasons, it was held a month later than usual so it was a bit cold.
But it was really good weather anyway.
More than 150 families got together and my ex-fostered dogs also came and saw me!

Chika had a huge mammary gland tumour which was cancer and bleeding. She had to get blood transfusion during an operation.
After that, a liposarcoma had found at the base part of her tail. It could not avoidable to remove her cute tail. Despite these painful bitter facts she had, she was always smiling and wagging her tail as if she had it.
After she was adopted by a sweet family, she had got several illnesses.
In the end, she got a tumour in her head and she even could not stand up. Nonetheless, she could understand me who I was and greet me with a happy face.
So sweet you are!

Osen had a bad right forefoot. After several operations, her forefoot was straightened. However, she was born with these 3 feet and had been walking and running with 3 legs, she didn't care and run using 3 legs.
I didn't actually foster her but I always took her to the hospital. She still remembers me!

Ume, the former name was Hina, love eating and tends to get fat without strict food control. Her mom always controls her food and gives delicious food. She had some troubles on her ears and skin so she is still dealing with these symptoms.
Oh, I forgot to take a picture of her!

Rui, whom I had been taking care of until I went to Melbourne, love toys. He loves getting and bringing a toy to me that I threw. I used to throw a toy many many times for him. It was a really memorable time to play with him.

It was the first experience for Nowa to meet and greet tons of dogs and humans. She got really tired.

Soon after she came back home, she fell asleep.


Comments