☆Finished my first work☆

I finished my work at the university yesterday.

Looking back these 2 months, it should have been enjoyable. It was definitely busy because they wanted to hire a tempo-staff.
For me, it was valuable to experience this kind of job; the procedure of incoming exchange students.

I was a travel tourism student so that the application of getting student VISAs was so interesting. Moreover, once I was an international student, I could understand some of the procedures easily.

In the end, I really appreciated that my co-workers did everything for me.

Some gifts I was given could say that they appreciated that I did every work sufficiently, in my perspective.
Anyway, it was a really good experience for me.


The university was holding a uni-festival, so there were so many stalls selling food and drink.
I bought some food for the last lunch at the uni which was delicious.
I didn't know why but there was a tent of FUCHU Prison.😅

Before the festival, everywhere on the campus was being cleaner a little by little. All shrubs were pruned in good shape and garden weeds were cleaned.


See here.😅
Left: before
Right: after
This was the last lunch at the student lounge; "Kamatama Udon", which was Udon with a poached egg and Tempura bits.
Now, it is time to find another job!🙋

Comments