☆Cute Nowa☆

I had announced that I started to foster a dog, NOWA in the last blog.
However, she has gone.



No, she didn't escape but she has been staying for a while at the house of our organisation representative.

I went to the park with NOWA and my daughter last weekend and had a lot of happy time together.

After that, the representative told me that she has to go to the hospital again.





Actually, she had a mammary gland tumour and took it off last week. After the examination in cell level, cancer was found and she will take an operation again to remove tissue around the tumour.

The operation will be on this weekend, and 2 weeks after, she will get stitches removed, and then, she will come back to my place.

Oh, it feels like a long time without her. It is something like a pet loss feeling.

Anyway, I hope everything goes well and cross fingers!

Comments