☆Star Wars Identity☆

I participated in Star Wars Identity Exhibition at TERRADA Warehouse.
In this exhibition, you can not only see 200 original costumes, props, models, and pieces of artwork but you can participate and find your identity in Star Wars World as well.
How can you create the identity of a character?
Each identity is created by 10 elements: species, genes, parents, culture, mentors, friends, events, occupation, personality, and values. On the way to proceed, you choose one selection from some selections in each element.
First of all, you select a species such as a human, an Ewok, a Wookiee, a Zabraks and so on. I selected a human by the way.
Then, you find out how your childhood was, how your adulthood was, and who influence you.
All the selections are based on a scientific perspective: Neuropsychology, Psychology, Biochemistry, and Social Psychology.

This is my result.
I was raised in the forest moon of Endor, where members of my community made their living building space stations for visiting despots. On holidays my best friend and I would traditionally cheer on our favourite pilots at the speeder bike races.
My parents raised me with a mix of independence and support, and I inherited my strong set of motor control abilities from them. Later on, I spent some time with the legendary R2-D2, whose guidance left me with the knowledge I still use every day in my job as a fighter pilot.
I remember this one time when I won a Podrace, and my reward was my freedom from slavery. I didn't let this affect me too much, though; instead, I struck out in my X-wing to explore the edges of the universe.
People often tell me I’m a generally organised and prepared person, I also tend to be altruistic and accommodating. But the most important thing to me is achievement: I believe that excellence deserves recognition and respect.
I have pretty strong powers with the Force; I guess that's why the Emperor came looking for me. When he offered me limitless power in exchange for my allegiance, I leapt at the chance and turned eagerly to the dark side.

Yes, I betrayed the Resistance and came to the dark side at the end.💀💀💀
It was really fun!

Here are some exhibits. Have a look!
Droids and Troopers

This is the machine used for the blood test of Anakin Skywalker.
I love this illustration which Darth Vader holds up👀 
Han Solo was frozen😈

Master Yoda
Starfighters and ships
The Millennium Falcon! So cool!🚀
Obi-Wan and Anakin
Padmé Amidala Naberrie
Darth Vader
Darth Vader's Mask

Comments