☆Step by Step☆

Finally, the rainy season ended and it's been burningly hot! πŸ”₯
I rarely go outside, although I'm active.πŸ˜“

I finished submitting the registration application of changing the house owner from my ex-husband to my daughter. It was one of the main and important things that I had to do. So I felt like as if I achieved the goal!
The actual goal is that we have to sell the house, but I was relief a little bit.

I met one of the friends who got me inspired to go to study abroad. It was several years ago, she had studied music in Boston for about 3 years, I think. 
Although she was a little bit older than me at that time, she was eager to learn new things and technique. 
That was one of the reasons why I also studied abroad.
We ate lunch together and were chatting for more than 8 hours!πŸ‘­
It was a precious time to talk to her as always.πŸ‘

I talked about the job that I want to do last time, and I registered a tempo staff working as an admin at an environmental organisation, a think tank, or a research company.🌏 
Now, it will be possible to work in the situation of environmental surroundings which I want to work.
Before working, I have to review my skills and knowledge about the environment and I also have to be sensitive to the new information and news about it.
I'm good at Excel and other computer skills but I have to review them to get used to, too.

By the way, I got the certificate of Diploma at William Angliss Institute.
I'm going to do another thing other than the tourism industry, but I had learned a lot of things and got skills and knowledge, so they would be my strength.

I will attend the graduation ceremony on 21st August. I'm really looking forward to seeing my ex-teachers and ex-classmates.
See you!

Comments