☆Graduation Ceremony☆

It's been a while, I'm writing a blog.😓
Actually, I went to Melbourne for attending the graduation ceremony. It was just a week stay though, I met friends and went to several places that I haven't been yet.

I'm going to review quickly my stay. This time, I brought my daughter together as a camera staff.

First, I attended the Graduation. Although I had attended Graduations in Japan, this was the first time to attend it abroad. 😀
I wore a gawn and the ceremony was more casual than the Japanese one.
I met some classmates and some of them came to meet me even though they didn't attend the ceremony.😍
Some of the teachers also attended the ceremony and all of them reminded me of fun classes and memories.😍
This was the end of my studying at William Angliss Institute.
I wanted to stay here more but I have to find a job in Japan.

Second, I went to Seeing Eye Dogs where I did volunteer and I met cute puppies that are just a few week-puppy. They were so adorable and I really wanted to bring one of them back home. 😀😍

After that, we went to White Night and watched Mad Max Projection Mapping. It was amazing!

On Saturday, my classmate, Nikola, organised the tour of Yarra Valley. My daughter and I joined and had a lot of fun😎
Yarra Valley is a bit rural area but it made us feel free from the stressful life in urban areas.
We went to a gin distillery, Four Pillars Distillery
a winery, Boat O'Craigo
and Yarra Valley Choocolateria, which I went to as one of our guide class assessments. 
 It was a great tour!
Thanks, Nikola😀

Next day, my boys (classmates) took us to the Grampians National Park.
The weather was awesome👍
The scenery was fantastic😍

Kangaroos were so cute😍 

The food was delicious😀
The star brightening sky was incredibly amazing😍
This photo was taken by Tomo (@aochan.t)
Everything was perfect 👌
Thanks, guys! You are always fantastic😀

The very last day, we were walking along Melbourne CBD and found Pollution Pods which we can experience polluted air in some cities in the world.
It was horrible.😈😱😷
Although it was artificial, it makes us deeply think about what we can do for the environment.🙅
Yes, the environment is so important for us.

One-week-stay was too short to meet everyone and I really regretted that I could not meet many friends.😢😢😢

However, it was time to go back to Japan and the real world. ✊

1 year and 3 months were really worthwhile. I want to use my experiences and knowledge that I've got in Melbourne for my next adventure.👍

See you, everyone, somewhere someday!👋👩

Comments