☆Tokyo Disneyland☆

It had been cloudy or rainy☔ days since I came back to Japan. 😓😰
Recent few years, we didn't have so long consecutive bad weather days but it's just a so-called rainy season this year.☔☔☔
However, it was becoming fine in the afternoon yesterday.🎉
We finally decided to go to Tokyo Disneyland!!!🎢
It's been a few years since I visited here last time and some changes there were.
There were some constructions and it was a bit inconvenient going through gates from the station.
We bought "After 6 passport" which is valid from 6 p.m. on weekdays at ¥4,200. It's only 4 hours until closing but the price, more than 40% off is a kind of a good deal. On weekdays, especially Wednesdays, it would not tend to be so crowded.
First of all, we went to a restaurant and had some food and I recognized the beautiful glass.
Although it's a rainy season in Japan, I cannot find any dirt at all on it. 🔍

So clear and shining! 👍
It could be cleaned up once or more a day, I think. This is one of the reasons why this place is so special.💕


We enjoyed some attractions and good dreaming atmosphere.
This place brought us amazing lovely feelings as usual.
Yes! The Magic Kingdom!😍
One thing I don't like Australia is there isn't a Disney Park.

Electrical Parade Dreamlights!
Toy Story 4 Decoration
 and us!

We spent a great time here this day!


By the way, these were some foods we had in recent few days.


Mostly, my daughter made and what was I doing?
I have tried to find a job but I have no chance to have even an interview.😰

I will continue to try anyway.

Comments