☆Tiresome Things☆

Recently, it's been becoming summer a little by little in Japan.
The weather forecast doesn't want to say that the rainy season ends because of typhoons.
Anyway, it sometimes becomes good weather recently.
It's been a while since I rode a bike last time, and I did cycling a bit around my home. It was only about 10 km but I totally sweat.
Good news is bottles of water costs only less than $2!
How hospitable country Japan is!

By the way, as my ex-husband passed away last year, I have been doing some tiresome things such as cleaning his house, selling it, closing his bank accounts. I already closed most of his bank accounts last year.
However, I found that there are still some accounts remaining when I went to clean his house a few days ago.

If it had a huge amount of money remaining, it would be really pleasured to do it.
Now on sale!
I'm the kind of organised persons so I cannot understand how unorganised he was. Yes, it was one of the reasons why we weren't together though.

Fortunately, I don't have a job yet and have enough free time to do some boring things now.
One thing that I want to add, although he lived alone, I cannot understand how much stuff not worth having he had.

I was almost dying when I've got the estimated price to clean them up from a company.

You know what? It will cost more than $6500!
How ridiculous it is!
Moreover, most of them will become landfill!
How bad it is for sustainability!
Yes, all right. I know I will do all of those things.

In terms of my daily life, I'm interested in environmental business after finished my course at William Angliss. I attended a seminar on environmental business and I found that this would be a job that I wanted to do.

Recently, eco-friendly things such as SDGs become one of the hottest topics in the world and I have been interested in this theme since I was in an English college in Melbourne.

The tourism industry is also interesting and I studied tourism because I wanted to work in the tourism industry.
However, tourism also has a huge impact on the environment and I want to do something around this theme.
I'm still wondering what I can do in this business but I'm stepping forward to a little by little.

Here is some delicious food I ate last week.
from top left to bottom right:
Mushroom Spaghetti, Seafood salad, curry Doria, prawn and avocado salad Udon 

Comments