☆Fine Weather☆

It's been a while since I looked beautiful sky last time!๐Ÿ˜“
Even though it is "Rainy season" in Japan, there are always some fine days, or it's not so rain in recent few years.๐ŸŒ‚๐ŸŒ‚๐ŸŒ‚
However, so many consecutive rainy days they are this year!
I'm tired of rainy or cloudy days any more.

Finally, the Sun is coming on!๐Ÿ˜€


Last weekend, I hunged out with my friends at a Japanese Izakaya in Shinjuku. It was always fun to get together with them!๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป


I love Melbourne but I also love Japan and my friends, too!๐Ÿป

Yesterday was my father's birthday. He would have become 92 years old if he had been alive. It's been almost 15 years since he passed away. I still have a lot of things to speak to him.
Since it's been a while, we visited my parents' grave and cleaned it up.


I said "Happy Birthday" and "I'm coming back safe after studying."
He really loved Japanese Sake and I bought Sake, which whether I didn't know he likes it or not.
The team heaven has become a majority but the team real-world has been doing well!
Yes, I have to find a job!๐Ÿ˜…

After visiting the grave, we ate Ramen๐Ÿœ and Gyoza. I like this taste of Tonkotsu soy source. Furthermore, the background music was so nostalgic for me, "Showa hit songs, " such as "Pink Lady", and" Junko Yagami. "
Maybe, no one understands though๐Ÿ˜…

You can feel them a little bit.๐Ÿ˜…




Comments