☆Coming back☆

I left Melbourne early in the morning yesterday with heavy bags.๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’ผ


I've travelled several times between Melbourne and Japan this year so I finally could use a lounge before the departure.


I a little bit confused because I was not used to using a lounge but it was a nice experience!

My flight✈ was behind the schedule for more than 40 min. Moreover, we had to wait to reach a satellite for more than 40 min. because other planes could not depart because of the bad weather.

It's always I have to wait for a limousine bus for an hour or so. It was almost departing time to get the bus stop this time. I was so nervous whether I could catch or not. I didn't want to use any other options other than a limousine bus because of having these heavy bags.
It was really lucky to be able to get the last bus๐ŸšŒ even though the plane was so late.

I met my daughter at a station near my house and went home together.๐Ÿ 
My dinner was "Soboro Bento," which is a really basic Japanese style bento that I asked to buy it, and it was delicious!


In the morning, my daughter made breakfast for me and had a cup of tea๐Ÿต which is T2, Melbourne famous.


After I went to a dentist to check my teeth, we ate lunch๐Ÿ at home. Of course, she made it.


Oh! This was my life in Japan!๐ŸŽถ
However, it's really sticky weather here in Japan.๐ŸŒ‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚






Comments