☆Yarra Valley Tour☆

We went to Yarra Valley Tour my classmate as a guide as one of the assessments on Monday. I already finished my assessment so it was just fun for me.

The weather was not so good but we visited 2 wineries and a chocolaterie so it was no problem at all.

First, we went to Yering Station which is the first vineyard in Victoria. Our alumni as a guide introduced the wines and tasting. I'm actually not good at wine so I didn't understand how good the taste of $120 wine was but mostly I enjoyed several kinds of wines.


Next, we went to Punt Road which was founded by Italian migrant. This showed why I thought the wines here remind me of Italian wine. I personally like wines here rather than Yering Station ones.


From the morning, I bit drunk and went to lunch at a fish and chips shop. I chose a cheeseburger instead of fish but it was very good.

Finally, we went to Yarra Valley Chocolaterie for tasting several kinds of chocolate. There were so many kinds of chocolate and each chocolate had a good personality including local aboriginal ingredients. I really enjoyed the tasting. Moreover, I ate chocolate ice cream as a prize for the tour 2 weeks ago. It was too big to eat by myself but I ate it anyway.


We have done all the tours which were assessments in safe and not so bad conditions. I've really enjoyed this course and it was a really good opportunity for me to be a "guide."

I already miss all of my classmates and my teacher, John. He was an incredibly expert guide and teacher at the same time.

Thank you, everyone!





Comments