☆The last volunteer at Seeing Eye Dogs☆

Today was the last day to do volunteer at Seeing Eye Dogs.
My last task was uploading files to the cloud. I really used to it and I could do it really properly and fast but I could not finish all of the files.
At the end of the day, everyone praised me a lot. She said that I was one of the legends. Oh, it's too much though.
I've got a card from them, it made me almost cry.


I have been doing this position since the end of January. I really enjoyed working here because of 3 main reasons.
The first one is of course that I could work with cute dogs. I've never experienced that I work beside dogs. Dogs have a special power and they let us free from stress. Working beside dogs means more than that; we forget about anger, we concentrate, and we relax. Seeing Eye Dogs provides the environment of working with dogs. I wish I could have the same environment in the future office I will work for in Japan.

The second reason is people working here. Every single person was so lovely. I've never heard that someone angry at. It could never happen all the offices in Japan because everyone is always stressful. All of them were always calm and smiling.


Finally, Japanse should follow them and they always compliment each other. Japanese are not good at the compliment even though we think it in our mind. I feel it not only at this office but also elsewhere in Australia the compliment is really important. It makes people positive.
Anyway, thank you very much for having me as a volunteer at Seeing Eye Dogs.

Comments