☆The last volunteer at BSL☆

Today was the last day to do volunteer at the Brotherhood of St.Laurence.
My task was a shop assistant at the city store. It's been 7 months since I began to work here.

At first, I was not used to everything including how to communicate with customers. However, every staff here was so generous and kind so it was really comfortable for me being here.
I was getting used to talking to customers and staffs, using register and even answering the phone (actually it was just once though).

It was a really precious experience.

I was so lucky because I was able to attend the lunch party which holds every 2 years. I could meet not only the members of the city store but also the members of other stores and other volunteers. It was a great opportunity to talk to them. Moreover, I quite understood what the Brotherhood of St.Laurence has done.


At the end of the day, I got a special present from the organisation as thanks expression.

Instead of that, I really want to thank you for everything I've experienced here.

To be honest, I was almost crying at every single thing happened here every single day because I'm going back to Japan in 2 weeks. It's only a year but a great year for me.


Comments