☆Seeing Eye Dogs☆

As I mentioned before, I'm doing volunteer at the Seeing Eye Dogs.

Originally, I applied the position which I guide clients who come here and train how to use seeing-eye dogs. As I am a guide student, it would be a good opportunity to learn and lead clients who are blind.
However, there is no opportunity to do this role so far.

Recent my tasks are just uploading files, updating the data, laminating and sending certificates for volunteers, and cleaning the stock room.
I also help the information session once or twice a month, which provides information about how to become puppy carers or foster carers. We are always welcome you to become volunteers. 
I have been doing this role since January so it's not so long. However, I also got a certificate from them as my contribution. I was so surprised.

Anyway, I love to do volunteer here because there are always dogs in the office. Sometimes, I can cuddle and carry puppies. It is funny because this is "Puppy," but she weights already more than 10 kg. That's the retriever.

It is really precious time for me who have a lot of experiences fostering dogs in Japan. I really love this place!

I'm actually going to go back to Japan after finishing my course which will be the end of June.
I already miss everyone and everything here.
I'll enjoy a few more weeks!




Comments