☆Modern Art☆

I went to a modern art museum, Heide Museum of Modern Art.
I sometimes saw photos which were taken in front of this museum and I always wondered where it was.
I found this photo on the Holden website, an Australian automobile brand.

Holden. (2019). retrieved from https://www.holden.com.au/cars/commodore
Finally, I went there!

Most of the exhibitions were free and there were so many sculptures in a huge garden. The sculptures were quite interesting and each of them had a story.


There is a house which was used as a home of John and Sunday Reed in 1934. The house was provided as an atelier for young artists and it contributed to Australian modern art.
We can step inside the house and experience what it was like artists created their own masterpieces. It was quite interesting.


The weather was totally fine to walk and look outside sculptures and an artistic house.




Comments