☆Hotel Windsor☆

It was a special occasion that I experienced an afternoon tea at the Hotel Windsor


My share mate who works at the Hotel Windsor as a marketing manager invited me at the end of staying here in Melbourne. We talked a lot, ate a lot, and gained a weight a bit🤣

I actually regret that we haven't had much conversation up to that day🥺
She always smiled and greeted me at home but we had only a short chat.
However, I'm honestly glad to have a conversation with her at the end of the day🥳


The afternoon tea was so amazing that I've never experienced and their customer service was also amazing.
To be honest, I ate the afternoon tea at the Imperial Hotel in Japan, but it was not worth to spend at all. I just enjoyed a chat with my friends and nothing more than that.

By the way, do you know the reason why the custom of an afternoon tea begun?
When gas lighting had become popular in the UK, people woke up till late at night. The dinner time also shifted late at night. It meant time between lunch and dinner became longer. Anna, a Duchess, requested something to eat during this time. This was the beginning of the afternoon tea. 
You can see this interesting story on their website.
My share mate, a marketing manager, deals with their website.

She also showed me some iconic places at the Hotel Windsor; the Grand Ballroom, the Bourke Room, and a suite room. Each place and room still remain the smell of the 19th century and fabulous decorations. 


I cannot stay at this hotel because of my budget but I felt some of the taste of staying here.
I really love this Hotel rather than the Sofitel hotel which we visited as a customer service class excursion. Both of them are great of course, but I love classic one.
Anyway, it was a great experience for finishing my stay.
Thanks, Cassandra. I'm really proud of you.

Here is the illustration by my daughter catch a precious moment.


Comments