☆Farewell Lunch☆

We had a Farewell Lunch with teachers and classmates at the Metropolitan Hotel on Friday.

Great food, great wine & beer, and great dessert.

I think we've got much closer than the last semester, maybe because we had a 2-day excursion and other site visits.
Yes, there were so many memorable things we had together.
Beechworth excursion was really enjoyable. Tour guiding class was so excited. Assessments were a bit hard but doing them together with classmates was a really good experience.
I had a chance to address a small speech on this lunch so I said really thank you all for every single thing we did together.
It has been a really tough year since I came here. I had really struggled to decide whether I should go back to Japan or stayed and continued studying when it was worst.
At the end of the day, I can finish the Diploma of Travel and Tourism Management at William Angliss Institute.
Without all of the teachers, classmates, and family, I've never accomplished it.


I've already missed all of them. Please keep in touch!
Thank you again!

Comments