☆Complimentary Dinner☆

Our school, William Angliss Institute provided the complimentary dinner for international students on last Tuesday.
I basically can't help myself when I see the word "FREE." (^^;

This event was produced by Headspace National Youth Mental Health Foundation because some international students struggle with anxiety and mental health.
I'm not actually "YOUTH" as thinking about my age, but I can really understand the circumstance of international students as one of them. I also have a daughter who is struggling with a mental health illness.

I'm interested in mental health and I subscribe to the podcast, All in The Mind, and it's really good for both listening and learning.

Sorry, I got off track a bit.

So the dinner, it was so good. This place is also a training facility for hospitality students and they served us as training. One of my ex-classmates is now learning hospitality and she also served us. She provided us with special customer service.

The menu was like this;

Entree: Crispy salt and chilli squid with Asian herb salad, chilli caramel peanuts, fresh lime.
Main: Slow roasted sirloin, potato puree, red onion fondue, red wine jus.
Dessert: Coconut panna cotta, gingerbread, citrus salad, passinfruit tea.

Our cookery students cooked those special tasty cuisines. Maybe...

All the people including guests, cooks, and floor staffs were William Angliss Students.
What a great opportunity to taste their food and be served their quality customer service.

At the end of the course, I was able to have a good experience at William Angliss.

Thank you very much.

Comments