☆Go to the Beach☆

Do you know that neuroscientists highly recommend going to the beach regularly?
They say:
  • Going to the beach reduces stress
  • Going to the beach boosts your creativity
  • Going to the beach reduces feelings of depression
  • Going to the beach changes your perspective on life
Recently, I feel very stressful because not only there are so many assessments at the end of the semester but also the kitchen of my share house is so dirty.
So, yesterday, I went to the beach by bike๐Ÿšฒ for the first time to release my stress and boosts my creativity.
The weather was perfect but windy. I rode with a tailwind on the way to.
However, it was vice versa on the way back of course.๐Ÿ˜‚
To be honest, I'm going to guide this course as an assessment tomorrow.
Unfortunately, the weather will be rain☔ during the tour time.
I hope it will change to cloudy.

Let’s get back on track, the story about going to the beach.
We can bring bicycles as they are on the train in Melbourne. In Japan, I have to fold and put into the special bag. So it was easy to ride a train with a bicycle.
First, I started at Albert Park. It is famous for F1 Grand Prix ๐Ÿ and I went to see the race this year. And I found that there were so many tire marbles.๐Ÿ‘Œ
Then, I stopped at St.Kilda Beach and Point Ormond.
Point Ormond is famous for the local landmark. Before the colonisation, it was used for social gathering and a fishing place for Bunurong people.
Finally, I reached Brighton Beach which is famous for the colourful bathing boxes.
On this day, there were so many visitors!
On the way back, I had to go against the headwind๐Ÿ˜‚ but I felt really well because of going to the Beaches.๐Ÿ˜
Yes, as the neuroscientists recommended.๐Ÿ‘




Comments